How Your Roof Could Be Harming Your Dog

Pets mean so much to us. They bring us joy and peace. Therefore, we do our best to keep them happy and healthy as well. However, there may be toxins in your house that you don’t know about. That is right, mold could be growing in your ceiling, walls, or floors.

Video Source

This mold can produce toxins that are harmful to both you and your furry friend. Common symptoms are light-headedness, brain fog, and tiredness. Many times, this mold originates due to a leak in the roofing. Roofs have been known to leak from time to time. Therefore, it is important to invest in a good roof that will prevent mold and keep you and your dog healthy. In this video, you will learn about the various roofing options. These options include asphalt shingles, metal, clay, rubber, and cedar.

Asphalt shingles may be the easiest material to repair, but they are also the least durable. This type of roofing is normally the culprit behind leaks. Therefore, you may want to upgrade to a more durable material. Such materials include metal or rubber. These materials have been known to last much longer and prevent leaks much better. Less leaks means less mold growing in your house. Less mold growing in your house means a happier and healthier dog.